True Owl Technologies is a fast-growing Managed Service Provider company that is improving business performance by automating and streamlining operations for individuals and teams in various industries.
This Helpdesk Specialist directly supports our customers, resolving service issues, answering questions, placing orders for additional services and making configuration changes to their service setup. This position supports services that are highly technical in nature but also requires excellent people skills, working with a wide variety of customers and handling their needs skillfully and respectfully.
• Respond to customer request that come in via phone, email, or trouble ticketing system.
• Troubleshoot through issues, involving other teammates across the company as needed to resolve issues.
• Handle about 20 issues per day.
• Act as a reliable source of information for our customers.
• Listen to customer needs while plotting a course of action to resolve their issue or fulfill their request.
• Exercise ongoing judgment about which issues are the most important, and multi-task to fix them.
• Proficient in working with our systems and understanding our products over a three-month period.
Pay rate varies dependent on experience. Free ALLO Service: We’ll pick up the tab on your ALLO fiber internet, TV, and phone bill. Seriously! Retirement Plan: The fiber future isn’t the only one we care about. We match your 401(k) savings up to 5%. Health and Wellness: Participate in quarterly wellness challenges, and we’ll deposit extra cash into your checking or health savings accounts. Benefits: Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental with low employee costs. Not to mention a generous ETO policy. Plus, if you’ve got student loan debt, we’ve got a repayment assistance program you’ll want to get in on. Sponsorships: Are you passionate about a local fundraiser or philanthropy? We strive to give back to what matters most to our communities. Tuition Assistance: Have a thirst for knowledge? We like that, which is why we’re proud to offer assistance with the cost of your tuition.
Please go to the link below and complete an application https://nelnet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/MyAlloCommunications/job/Kansas-City-MO/Help-Desk-Technician_R16116.