Maintenance Technician – Topeka, Kansas
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following duties:
· Maintain general preventative maintenance schedules for the production and research areas.
· Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, gas, steam, water and air problems.
· Lead the installation of new plant equipment.
· Install and/or modify electric, air, water, steam and gas supply lines.
· Modify the process flow to improve safety, quality and efficiency issues.
· Maintain the building and surrounding facilities.
· Notify Plant Manager immediately in the event issues arise that may cause production delays.
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Compensation is $25/hour. Apply online at https://www.adm.com/en-us/culture-and-careers/.