Seeking a personable and reliable individual to fill a temporary/seasonal Agriculture Reviewer position for the months of May-September! The Agriculture Reviewer will conduct surveys at lakes and recreational areas in Kansas. This job varies in number of hours per week and is best accomplished on Friday-Sunday. Surveys will occur at lakes, parks and camping areas throughout Kansas. $12.60/hr!
*Counties with possible survey locations include*
– Anderson, Butler, Coffey, Crawford, Douglas, Ellsworth, Geary, Jefferson, Jewell, Kingman/Reno/Sedgwick, Linn, Labette, Marion, Meade, Miami, Mitchell, Montgomery, Morris, Norton, Osage, Riley/Pottawatomie, Rooks, Russell, Trego and Woodson.
Agriculture Inspector Job Responsibilities:
– Conduct camper surveys.
– Provide educational materials about the prevention and identification of invasive pests.
– Will work 2-3 outreach events at large hunting/camping stores accompanied by full time staff.
– Responsible for keeping a vehicle log sheet.
Agriculture Reviewer Job Qualifications:
– Must be organized and detail oriented.
– Must have a good driving record and be able to read a map.
– Must be personable and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a rural environment.
– Hours vary depending on best times to go to recreational/campground areas. A few overnight stays may be required.
Come in and activate your account with Premier Employment Solutions & Key Staffing to apply today!
» Premier Employment Solutions & Key Staffing Address: 5840 SW Huntoon Street Topeka, KS 66604
» Phone #: 785-272-9999
● Send resumes to ⇢ email@example.com
● Call Richard for more info ⇢ 785-272-9999
● Additional Info ⇢ https://jobs.keystaffing.com/WL52BaseP12/main.aspx?action=SearchOpportunitiesDetail&mode=initial&id=26232&index=2
Richard Kelly- Recruiter
5840 SW Huntoon St
Topeka , Kansas 66604