Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
• Administrative experience
• Excellent communication skills as well as good telephone etiquette
• Computer skills and experience is necessary.
• Familiarity with programs such as Microsoft office, Access, InDesign, Publisher or similar programs is helpful but not required.
• The ability to work independently and multi-task
• Maintain Membership Data Base – knowledge of data entry programs, Microsoft Office especially Excel..
• General Typing & Office Support – Prepares files and handouts for all board and committee meetings, seminars, and convention & trade show. Create brochures and flyers for seminars and conventions. Prepare bulk mailings. Requires knowledge of Microsoft office programs and InDesign. Use of mail machine and bulk mailing requirements is a plus.
• KFDA Journal – Responsible for typing articles, layout of our monthly magazine (placing articles and advertisements on pages), yearly renewals of advertisers. Requires knowledge of InDesign or some publishing program.
• Convention – Acts as convention registrar, prepares convention brochure and maintains registration lists. Position requires limited travel once a year.
• Receptionist – Responsible for answering phone, screening calls and greeting visitors to office.
• Website- Update and maintain information on website and send out blast e-mails.
• Miscellaneous – Building maintenance, dealing with tenants and any other task requested by Executive Director.
Compensation ranges from $40,000 – $50,000/year; sick and vacation leave plus health insurance.
To apply, e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-232-7789.