With general supervision, the IT Asset Management Support I is responsible for ongoing operations of the IT lifecycle process for all hardware technology and delivery of assets throughout the organization.
•Responsible for shipping, receiving, distributing, tracking, and reconciling PO’s or service requests, for all IT asset hardware
•Facilitate data disposition and follow all NERC/CIP regulatory requirements for hardware asset management.
•Transporting and delivering goods and/or items to clients or business in a safe, timely manner
•Examining and/or reviewing orders before and after delivery to make sure that orders are complete
•Helping with the loading and unloading of materials from the delivery vehicle
•Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with employees and contractors by answering any questions they may have
•Rescheduling deliveries with customers if they are unable to receive them
•Giving customers information about delivery schedules
•Completing and submitting logs and reports
•Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
•Requires at least a High School Diploma
•2+ years’ experience preferred
•Ability to lift/move /carry between 1050 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions
•Understanding of IT Hardware and technical terms
•Must have effective communication skills
•2+ years’ experience working with ticketing systems
•1+ years’ experience in delivery/driving role
Compensation: $15-$20/hr. This position is a contract position with an initial term of 6 months, with the possibility of a contract extension or conversion to a perm position.
Please submit your resume to Mary Disney at email@example.com.
A Day in the Life:
This is a warehouse support position where the candidate will spend 80 percent of time DRIVING AND TRANSPORTING equipment to various locations (All same day trips). The remaining 20 percent will be working onsite in a warehouse. Candidate will be required to drive a company vehicle to deliver equipment to other locations as needed. If the candidate is required to drive their personal vehicle to an alternate working location mileage will be reimbursed according to mileage reimbursement policy.