Sales and Service Specialist – Topeka, KS
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
The retail Sales and Service Specialist (SSS) is a unique hybrid role for stores and is intended as a key pipeline for future career-growth within BSRO. This role is primarily responsible for serving the Boss (customer) through assessing the Bosses’ needs, recommending appropriate products and/or services, performing entry-level vehicle services, and ensuring Boss satisfaction through thorough and timely completion of services. Successful individuals in this role will learn all aspects of store operations and effectively flex between interacting/serving the Boss and efficiently completing basic vehicle service tasks as required.
• Customer service, sales, customer issue resolution- 75%
• Basic vehicle service tasks, Oil, tires, fluids- 25%
• Store operations, opening/closing, inventory, displays- as needed basis
Growth and career development role
• May assist Manager or act as Manager-On-Duty in certain circumstances or to support development
• Will learn all aspects of store operations and flex between front/back shop tasks
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid automobile driver’s license
• Customer service and career growth mindset
• Ability to complete required store education courses and modules required for this position
• Ability to learn and perform basic vehicle service tasks
• Ability to learn and operate store systems
• 2-year degree or non-traditional education through training program completion, certification, or other exhibiting the growth mindset that is needed in this candidate
• Previous consumer retail sales experience
• Previous automotive experience a plus
• Previous management/supervisory experience a plus
Compensation ranges from $12.86 to $19.30/hourly. Apply online at https://bebridgestone.com/en_us/job-details?id=2021_30002.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.”
Listing expires on Monday November 15th, 2021