• Assembles and tests mechanical product component parts.
• Conducts quality control activities and trouble-shooting as needed.
• Gathers all materials and parts, including tools, needed for assembly of product.
• Transports product through use of forklifts, pallet jacks, cranes, and by hand.
• Completes kitting reports, work orders and other documentation as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Skill in mechanical and/or electrical problem-solving preferred.
Skill in operating various heavy equipment including forklift and crane preferred.
Skill in operation of hydraulic and pneumatic tools preferred.
Skill in mechanical assembly of component parts preferred.
Ability to maintain high levels of organization and attention to detail.
To apply, email HR@schenckprocess.com.