Blanchard AE Group is in search of a motivated, dynamic, talented Revit Designer that is ready to showcase their exceptional talent and be a member of this fast growing family friendly MEP Firm in Lawrence, KS.
· Certification in Revit design or experience
· Design experience on Commercial, Industrial, educational, and/or medical Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing building systems
· AutoCAD/Revit experience required
· Knowledge in building codes
· Effective interpersonal skill and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Work as part of a team to develop Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Designs for Commercial buildings.
· Site surveys to assess, evaluate, and document existing conditions
· Maintain and archive electronic project files
· Attend project meetings as required
· Participate in team mentoring activities
· Coordination with architectural and other engineering disciplines as applicable
· Client contact as required for Design and Site Observation (Travel may be required)
· Working under the direct supervision of a Project Manager or Principal in Charge (PM/PIC)
COMPANY EMPLOYEE GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
· In House Seminars & Technical Training
· Lunch & Learns
· Promote Professional growth in a positive atmosphere
HELPING YOU MAINTAIN BALANCE
· Flex time and ½ day Fridays
· Fun Office/Family outings including golf, baseball games, swim days, ect.
Health savings account
Paid time off
Discretionary Quartey Bonuses
Compensation based on experience. To apply, please email: AEGroup@bae.group.