Monitors key process control points during production operations. Documents and reports any food safety or quality issues so that corrective actions can be taken.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Calibrates production scales according to the facility’s Calibration Program.
2. Performs process monitoring and verification checks on Dressings, Work-In-Process and finished products according to the facility’s Food Safety Plan and Quality Plan.
3. Verifies the facility’s environment such as temperature throughout the production facility, sanitizer concentrations and others as assigned.
4. Observes employee practices, documents and coaches good manufacturing practices.
5. Performs filling and packaging verification checks according to the facility’s Food Safety Plan and Quality Plan.
6. Collects samples of in-process intermediates for testing.
7. Completes Hold Tags and Cooling Tags, if appropriate, to isolate non-conforming ingredients or products.
8. Participates in daily product review of key sensory attributes of finished products.
9. Attends monthly Safety / Food Safety trainings and other training as assigned.
1. High school diploma or 1+ years’ work experience is required.
2. Ability to read, write and speak in English is required.
3. Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
1. Food processing, warehouse and food laboratory environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Exposure to hazardous materials.
4. Ability to climb ladders, bend, reach and occasionally lift of up to 40 lbs. may be required.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Compensation begins at $14.50/hour plus $1 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift. Apply online at www.resers.com/careers or in person at the Recruiting Office at 3728 SE 6th Street in Topeka.
Listing expires on Monday November 15th, 2021