Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Operate ground support equipment,
• Servicing aircraft, potable water and lavatory systems
• Check and maintain proper aircraft engine oil and tire pressure levels
• Sample aviation fuel for quality control
• Conduct deicing operations and perform runway inspections
• Assist guest with loading baggage
• Provide ground transportation to guest
• Greet guests and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome and attended
• Assist customers with all inquiries
• Monitor inbound, outbound and activity
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
• Assists other divisions as needed.
• Attend required company and departmental meetings.
• Keep location clean and organized
• Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Demonstrate the Heinen Aviation core mission, vision and values.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• 2+ years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education, experience and certifications.
• Superior speaking, facilitating and communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of helping other people.
• Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer oriented team.
• Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness.
• Positive attitude.
• Ability to perform with little or no direct supervision.
Must be willing to pursue professional certification a/o training as directed.
☒Normal Office ☒ Heavy work (lift 30-50 lbs.)
☒Light work (lift 10 lbs.) ☒ Very heavy work (lift over 50 lbs.)
☒Medium work (lift 11-30 lbs.)
☒Other physical requirements (note):
• The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a wide variety of office equipment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• Ability to drive company owned or personal vehicle.
☒Reading, Writing, Calculating
☒Social Interaction Skills
☒Works with Minimal Supervision
☐Other Mental Requirements (note):
Ability to effectively speak, read and write English
Compensation is $15/hour. Apply on-line at www.usd290.org/employment.