Local law firm looking for a network/IT administrator to fill an immediate opening.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
• Providing technical support across the office;
• Setting up accounts for new users;
• Repairing, replacing, and testing of equipment, as necessary;
• Preparing website with proper coding and content pertinent to company business needs; and
• Updating malware protection devices to prevent viruses or computer hacking.
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Work Remotely: No
If interested, please submit a resume and letter of interest to Taylor Meeks at email@example.com or to Brandi Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing expires on Saturday September 11th, 2021