Made for Manhattan will be actively promoting local job opportunities on behalf of area employers. Discover the opportunities, people, places and activities that make The Little Apple the perfect fit for you.
Essential Job Functions:
Provide individual, group, and family treatment consistent with treatment plan.
Provide psycho educational services to the community as assigned by the Program Supervisor or Director
Provide in-service training to Pawnee staff as approved by the Program Supervisor or Director
Collaborate and consult with other professionals on behalf of our clients.
Meet administrative and clinical documentation requirements both in terms of content and timeliness
Meet client care expectations as established for position
Participate in agency meetings and case consultations as needed or upon request
Attend and actively participate in program staffing and provide input regarding clinical issues
Serve on committees and work groups as requested
Maintain and advance knowledge and skills related specifically to position or to field of work through regular review of pertinent materials or participation in training events as approved by supervisor
Adhere to the standards, policies and instructions established by PMHS Policy and Procedure and any
applicable ethical codes within field of employment
Review and comply with the Pawnee Code of Conduct outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Other Job Functions:
Provide and document psychological assessments according to established clinical standards as allowed by license and training
Depending on office of assignment, may be required to conduct initial evaluations of clients’ mental health and/or substance use needs, formulate a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan
Participate in clinical supervision in accordance with a supervision plan established with the Kansas
Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board (BSRB)
Provide clinical supervision toward independent licensing to staff as qualified by licensing and as assigned
Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management personnel
A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling or a closely related field is required. Must meet standards of the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board for licensing as:
• Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Masters Level Psychologist (LMLP), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
• A license to practice independently and at least one year experience providing individual or family therapy is strongly preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills using the English language required.
• Basic personal computer skills which enable the entry, retrieval and use of electronic data required; experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
• Results of criminal and all other applicable background checks must meet the approval of Pawnee Mental Health Services.
Please click of the following link which will direct you to our Careers Portal. Locate the job listing to apply https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=7075421CC96F86345DF537F34909DC8D.