Manager of Tire Sales – Manhattan, KS
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
We are seeking an energetic Manager of Tires Sales to be a leader and to provide quality customer care in person and on the phone. Use your excellent communication skills to explain sales promotions, establish time commitments between technicians and customers and checkout procedures.
• Customer Sales
• Arranging showroom displays
• Assisting store manager in B2B activities
• Sharing tire product knowledge with store team
• Understanding alternative tire sourcing and competitors
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of consumer retail sales experience
• Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
• Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
• Must complete and maintain all current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
• 2-year degree or equivalent
• Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
• Experience working in the automotive industry, specifically with tires
Apply online at https://bebridgestone.com/en_us/job-details?id=2022_32120.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers – join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.”