Operates, constructs, repairs, installs and removes various machines, equipment and spouting, with respect to quality, safety and sanitation in an efficient manner.
• Operate welding equipment.
• Grease & oil equipment.
• Install new equipment.
• Complete all daily paper work on time.
• Remove old equipment.
• Hanging new spouting, and fixing leaks in old spouting.
• Update & track PM schedule.
• Trouble shoot motors & machinery.
• Work with engineers on new installations.
• Interact with vendors; receive quotes on parts.
• Willing to learn and revise the most current SOP’s.
• Communicate with production personnel about equipment issues.
• Operate forklift, bobcat, & bucket truck.
• Read blue prints & schematics.
• Fix plumbing
• Operate boilers
• Fabricate parts, spouting, hoppers, etc.
• Operate lathe, drill press, end mill
• Maintain company vehicles
• Must clean up site after job completion to ensure that there is no contamination of Bunge’s corn products.
• Report any infestation and/or contamination to ensure Bunge produces and ships a quality product.
• Must report all accidents and near misses to create a safer work environment at Bunge.
• Must perform safety and sanitation audits with supervisor as required.
Compensation ranges from $23.73 – $27.92/hour. To apply, go to jobs.bunge.com https://jobs.bunge.com/job/Atchison-Maintenance-Journeyman-KS-66002/904355201/.