The Maintenance and Machinist will ensure all machinery and equipment in the production facility is safe, functional and well maintained. This position will also operate and maintain milling machines.Maintenance
• Complete preventative maintenance, repairs and upkeep.
• Work with Production staff to trouble-shoot and find solutions for decoration challenges.
• Assist with building and grounds maintenance including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, dock doors, dock plates, trailer restraints and switch lights.
• Conduct parts inventory audits as required to minimize downtime.
• Flexibility to work variable shifts.
• Operate and maintain milling machines.
• Take precise measurement for cutting or shaping.
• Monitor production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
• Monitor inventory of completed products.
• Strong mechanical skills to identify issues and repair equipment.
• Two-year technical degree in HVAC, electrical, plumbing or mechanics required.
• Two (2) years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• One (1) year of experience operating milling equipment, highly preferred.
See full job description when applying.
Hourly position with full benefits — PTO, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, life insurance, 401k and other voluntary benefits available.
Apply online at https://egrandstand.com/careers/.
Listing expires on Thursday November 4th, 2021