Adams Land & Cattle, LLC (ALCC) is a progressive, family owned cattle feeding business, located in Broken Bow, Nebraska. ALCC began in 1945 as a small dairy farm on 300 acres east of Broken Bow. Today, ALCC remains family-owned, but has grown into a multi-location operation with finishing lots in Nebraska and more than 100 backgrounding locations throughout the US and Canada.
We are looking for a team player to provide quality and efficient maintenance support for all the feedlot steel structures and water systems.
This person will be responsible for:
– Operating, maintaining, and repairing environmental sprinkler systems.
– Maintaining and repairing feedlot fences and steel structures that sustain optimum cattle welfare and containment.
– Maintaining and repairing water tanks and main lines.
– Ensuring quality and efficient fabrication for new construction.
– Supporting Machining Services activities.
Ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
– Mechanical interest and aptitude.
– Welding experience, knowledge, and skills.
– Any electrical, hydraulic, and water systems experience.
– Commitment to safety and quality culture.
– Ability to use analytical techniques for problem solving, coordination, and decision making.
– Driven, organized, action-oriented, analytical, and ability to multi-task.
– High attention to detail.
– Individual must be team oriented.
– Proven professional communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
Compensation dependent upon experience. Benefits package begins day one. Apply online at https://bitly.com/AdamsCareers.
Listing expires on Thursday October 28th, 2021