Topeka Presbyterian Manor
Start your career today! Apply online at https://www.topekapresbyterianmanor.org/careers
Inquire within our office at 785-272-6510
Signing Bonus Ask for details! Starting at $ 26/hour with our limited benefits plan.
Excellent Benefits listed below!
Here at Topeka Presbyterian Manor, we have a special culture of learning, growth, and development. This culture starts with our friendly team. Everything we do is about providing a great experience for our residents and is rooted in our heritage as a faith-based, not for profit organization. We have a wonderful, caring and long-tenured team. We are always looking for the next addition to join us!
Be EMPOWERED to actively participate in the lives of our residents and their families. Join the TPM team to provide the best quality of life and care to our residents.
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to residents, and supervising the day to day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the Community. Advances the value that the resident comes first. The employee values the Community as the resident’s home and works to create attributes of home and models person centered care.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR TRAINING
• Must be a graduate of an approved LPN Program
• Must possess a current license to practice as an LPN in this state
• Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws,
regulations, and guidelines governing long-term care
• Previous geriatric nursing/long-term care experience is a plus
• I.V. Certification is a plus
PMMA offers a generous employment benefits package that includes health care and insurance benefits, paid time off, scholarships and more for employees that work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
• Nursing Loan Payment Program
• Educational Assistance Scholarship Program
• Paid Time Off
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Continuing Education Units
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance / Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Short-term disability / Long-term disability
• Group Critical Illness, Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discounts at Various Retailers
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DEMANDS
This position is classified as Medium Work for physical exertion requirements. Medium work involved lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.