– Operate Horizontal Directional Drill
– May drive equipment to job site
– Drill out following the predetermined drill path to the exit pit
– Communicate with team to confirm the location of the drill head
– Conduct post-job quality checks
– Clean, check fluid levels and conduct a visual inspection of vehicle/equipment to assure your vehicle/equipment is performing at optimum safety, perform the required pre-trip, post trip inspections and the required paperwork, perform needed maintenance including winterizing equipment.
– Communicates with Supervisor daily to turn in required paperwork (i.e. Dailies, labor hours, bore logs, vehicle maintenance reports, etc.)
– Follows specifications for the job and company policies
– Complies with safety procedures while driving and at job site
– Strives for optimal production while working safely and performing quality work.
– At end of work day, truck and equipment should be returned to shop and secured. Vehicles and equipment to be kept clean and well maintained.
-1 to 3 years Horizontal Directional Drilling experience is preferred.
– Strong knowledge of underground utilities.
– Knowledge of underground potholing is a plus.
– Working knowledge of DOT regulations (Vehicle and Operator Qualifications).
– Understanding of client and company work specifications.
– Ability to comply with the “Operator’s Manual” for your particular equipment.
– Self-motivated, safety, quality and production minded.
– Ability to read and comprehend and follow all quality/safety policies and procedures.
– Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Hourly pay with overtime opportunities available. Pay is based on experience. Pay starts at $20/hour. Our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, including personal paid time off, health care coverage, 401k, employee referral program and competitive compensation. Certain benefits are only available after specified length of employment.
To formally apply, you must visit our website and apply online at www.kwunderground.com or can also download an application on our website and submit via email to email@example.com.
Listing expires on Sunday November 15th, 2020