TARC Industries/Employment Services is currently seeking a Production and Document Destruction Driver. This position will work in conjunction with the TARC Industries production team. This position has the following responsibilities and benefits:
• Provide pick up of document destruction materials at various local businesses and delivery and pick up of production materials.
• Complete loading and unloading of production trailers and the assembly of required shipping tickets.
• Provide excellent customer service to contractors/customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Experience driving large delivery trucks required.
• Must be able to pass physical as this position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted, push/pull materials, loading of trucks and barrels of paper.
• Must be able to use pallet moving equipment and maneuver (back) vehicles in difficult and tightly congested areas.
• 90% of driving responsibilities are in box trucks/10% in semi-tractor.
• Must enjoy a busy work environment, working with people and following a detailed work schedule.
• Day time hours only, NO weekends, competitive wage, paid holidays, vacations and KPERS Retirement program.
• Employee must pass background screening pre-employment and random drug screening, DOT certification program and hold a valid Kansas CDL (Class A) license with a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
Compensation starts at $15.83 per hour. Make application/send resume online to www.tarcinc.org. E.O.E
Listing expires on Monday November 15th, 2021