Come join our Family owned & Operated Homes Plus.
Looking for a licensed CNA/CMA to work to work in a Homes Plus. All shifts & PRN openings available.
Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising. Assist the clients in exercising and movement.
• Clean the patient’s surroundings and take care of hygiene.
• Prepare meals for the patients, as per the directions of the RN
• Measure vital signs like blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature, etc.
• Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
• Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
• Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
• Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
• Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
Compensation is $15/hour for CNA and $17/hour for CMA. Contact Mike Peavler by phone or email. 785-940-1195 email@example.com.
Listing expires on Friday October 22nd, 2021