Primary responsibilities: Sales Tax Audit/Support and AR Invoicing
Essential Job Functions:
• Processes down payment requests; based on specific customers’ requirements.
• Customer Bill To & Ship to Setup. Maintain integrity of customer master records.
• Perform daily audit of all new sales orders for correct tax information; verifying shipping location is taxed at correct rate, verifying exemption status is correct by reviewing the purchase order. Contact customers to obtain necessary exemption certificates.
• Research tax-related short pays and facilitate the appropriate sales tax credits as necessary.
• Assist with processing the exemptions certificates in Vertex as necessary and maintaining the electronic exemption files.
• Responses to Credit & Collections in solving invoicing collection issues.
• Perform fiscal month financial closing activities as outlined via the current financial closing process document.
Compensation is hourly; comprehensive benefits package available. To apply, please contact Charlotte McElroy, HR Manager at 785-284-6670 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Listing expires on Thursday November 5th, 2020