Do you enjoy hands-on work? Are you looking for an 8-hour, day shift position Monday through Friday? If so, apply today for our Quality Technician opening at our Fortune 500 client in Topeka, KS!
* Setup and perform thermocouple testing to supply data for cure cycle reductions
* Utilize step down room equipment, X-ray equipment and quality measurement tools applicable to the area assigned
*Report test results to curing compounder
*Prepare thermocouple wires for placing in test tires
*Draw and use diagram, place thermocouple wires in tire to prepare for testing in curing press
*Operate, understand and/or direct operation of tire building machines to build pile splice tires and thermocouple tires.
*Performs necessary press checks to determine curing press functioning correctly
*Enter data into computer to produce 5-week project and report. Order thermocouple related materials and supplies
* High school diploma (Bachelors, Associates degree or related certificate preferred)
* Self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Computer literate