Key Staffing is seeking a temporary Part-Time Public Health Consultant! The temporary Part-Time Public Health Consultant will be conducting investigations of enteric diseases by conferring with health care providers, school personnel, and patients. 30 or more college hours in a health or science related field is required. BS in a health or science related field is preferred. The temporary Part-Time Public Health Consultant will work approximately 20-30/hrs a week, including some evenings, through Sept 30, 2019. $14.25/hr!
Part-Time Public Health Consultant Job Responsibilities:
• Employee will conduct investigations of enteric diseases by conferring with health care providers, school personnel, and patients.
• Employee will conduct case and contact interviews, locating and motivating exposed contacts to seek prompt medical evaluation and treatment, and submitting case reports.
• Will ensure the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of appropriate data collection for enteric surveillance data; will review cases for completeness of investigation; and close cases routed in the electronic surveillance system.
• Will perform clerical tasks such as data entry of laboratory results and coordinate and monitor data in the electronic disease surveillance system.
Part-Time Public Health Consultant Job Qualifications:
• Minimum qualifications for these positions include 30 or more college hours in a health or science related field.
• Preferred qualifications are a BS in a health or science related field.
• Telephone and email communication skills, attention to detail, database skills, Microsoft Office skills.
–Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
–Apply in office at: Key Staffing: 5840 SW Huntoon St. Topeka, KS 66604
— Apply on our website: https://jobs.keystaffing.com/WL52BaseP12/main.aspx?action=SearchOpportunitiesDetail&mode=initial&id=28667&index=1