$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
In the beautiful Flint hills and just a short distance from Manhattan, KS, our friendly Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking to hire C.N.A.s and C.M.A.s who are ready to make an important difference in the lives of our treasured Residents.
We have full time and part time positions open on our evening and night shift.
CAREGIVER- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)
The caregiver serves as the closest advocate to residents’ while providing care and support. The caregiver understands their role is to support the choices and preferences of each resident as they work to meet their daily needs. Caregivers promote well-being by developing meaningful relationships as they provide support, friendship and kindness for each member of the neighborhood.
Caregivers go beyond the traditional tasks of providing direct care. They are responsible for all aspects of neighborhood life. They work to support the homemaker to maintain a clean safe household environment, help residents with food requests in the neighborhood kitchens and support residents in their search for meaningful ways to spend their leisure time and maintain their community connections. Basically, caregivers work to support residents in any way possible in the day to day life of the neighborhood.
Caregivers work with the support of a professional nurse and all tasks are performed in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations in a safe and efficient manner.
• Attends to all resident personal care needs, including but not limited to: grooming, hygiene, comfort, sleep, dining and nutritional, mobility, elimination, psychosocial and safety needs.
• Supports resident in self- care, and provides care as necessary for those unable to care for their own needs.
• Follows universal precautions, proper infection control, sanitation and safety standards of practice in all work and activities.
• Observes residents closely, identifies changing needs and conditions and reports immediately to nursing or household leadership as appropriate.
• Provide care as outlined on the current resident Care tracker tool
• Documents all resident preferences and changes on the resident Care tracker tool
• Participates actively in the residents care planning and care conference, serving as the resident advocate in directing their care and honoring their preferences.
• Completes the Care plan information/Direct caregiver sheet prior to the Care plan conference
• Consistently works with all household team members led by resident preference to meet the needs and desires of all household residents.
• Assists residents in access to food and neighborhood kitchens as requested.
• Facilitates both planned and spontaneous activity to support resident leisure preferences.
• Supports residents in maintaining contact and relationships with friends, loved ones and community connections outside the home.
• Leads neighborhood learning circles on a regular basis.
• Coordinates with the neighborhood homemaker to ensure housekeeping needs are met and clean spaces are maintained in resident bedrooms and neighborhood common spaces.
• Support all aspects of the neighborhood environment including pets, plants, children, visitors and guests
Wage varies according to experience. Health Benefits: BCBS we pay 65% of premium for employee, Vision & Dental we pay 50% of premium for employee and family, Vacation Time, Child Care center on site with low hourly cost, Employee Assistance Program, and $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!!! Email your contact information to DON@WellspringsCare.org. Or apply by Telephone at (785) 457-2801, or Fax: (785) 457-2130. Also, you can apply on FACEBOOK! Our address is 105 N. Hwy. 99, Westmoreland, KS 66549.
Listing expires on Sunday April 5th, 2020