Imagine loving Monday morning, as much as Friday night. Imagine being a part of a team of people that trust each other. A team that is willing to engage in healthy conflict to reach the best solutions. A team that unites around common goals. A team that is willing to hold each other to high standards. Is that the kind of team you want to be a part of?
A Fastsigns Visual Communications Specialist(VCS) is part administrative guru, part customer service king. The VCS loves working with people, both customers and team members. The VCS is knowledgeable about the signs we make (don’t worry, we’ll help you learn this) so they can educate the customers, not just on price, but also on the best solution for their sign needs. A Fastsigns VCS is outgoing, driven, and independent.
Much of what we do can be learned on the job. But here are the qualities that you’ll need to bring to succeed:
– You don’t like serving people, you love serving people.
– Organizing chaos into order is second nature to you.
– Details and Multi-tasking don’t scare you.
– You communicate with precision and clarity, not just verbally, but also in writing.
– You’re humble. When you make a mistake you fess up and learn from it.