$250.00 SIGN-ON BONUS IS AVAILABLE!
Come join our Family Owned and Operated Community. We offer competitive pay, company benefits, and our residents are wonderful.
Job Summary: The Dietary Aide’s primary function is to facilitate food service by cleaning tables, removing dirty dishes, replacing table linens, setting up tables and serving beverages.
Essential Functions / Duties:
• Set tables with clean linens, condiments, dishes and utensils.
• Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen for cleaning.
• Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloth or replace linens.
• Clean up spilled food or liquids as well as broken dishes.
• Visit with resident or guest to obtain food order.
• Serve beverages such as ice water, coffee, tea, and pop.
• Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
• Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or by using hand trucks or dolly.
• Clean work area at the end of shift.
Please refer to the Physical and Other Requirements section for abilities that are essential as they relate to the ability to do duties listed above.
Education and Experiences: Prior experience in a similar working environment is preferred, but not a requirement of the position. Must be at least 16 years of age if working in a full-time position and free of all communicable diseases.