Driver Merchandisers are responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Coca-Cola customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills, and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and within Heartland Coca-Cola safety guidelines.
• Deliver products to customers on assigned route
• Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
• Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
• Pick up company property & returns
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Responsible for use of handheld computer
• Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers’ needs
• At least 21 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and clean MVR required
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Local delivery experience preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
• Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds
• 1-3 years of general work experience
• 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
• Ability to drive both manual and automatics trucks preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).