TARC Industries is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Production Assistant for Contract Work (WR). This position will work in conjunction with the Production Manager to ensure all production contracts and work orders are completed as outlined by the customer. Provide shipping and receiving services within a warehouse setting. Inventory management. Moving of pallets and product within the production area via forklift/pallet jack. Loading/unloading of material on the TIES fleet of trucks. Work in a team-oriented environment to assist in the completion of all aspects of work related to production contracts.
Job requirements include:
• High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2 years specialized training within the production field or working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Two to four years’ experience within the production/warehouse field and/or MR/DD field.
• Computer knowledge and ability to maintain working database required.
• Delivery background preferred.
• Ability to operate large vehicles (Box Truck and pick-up truck) required.
• Operate forklift and use pallet moving equipment.
• Able to have and maintain a valid Kansas Driver’s License with a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, no evenings or weekends with eight (8) paid holidays. Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and PTO is offered and much more. TARC, Inc. is a participant in KPERS.
TARC, Inc. conducts background screenings and post-offer pre-employment drug testing.
Come join our team of dedicated human service professionals!