Overhead Door of Northeast Kansas, a DH Pace Company, aspires to hire mechanically inclined individuals with experience in the construction business who possess a good work ethic to become skilled commercial door service technicians and/or installers.
• Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
• Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
• Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
• Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
• Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience required
• Welding experience preferred but not required
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
• Customer Service oriented
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
For questions or more information please contact Steven at 816-480-2419.
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.