Reser’s Fine Foods is one of the nation’s premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser’s manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser’s, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Assists in performing preventative and urgent maintenance of production machinery and equipment.
* Assists in performs routine maintenance of production machines and equipment.
* Performs building maintenance as needed.
* Regularly cleans and lubricates machinery.
* Regularly inspects plant equipment and moving parts.
* Repairs or replaces defective equipment parts.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area.
* Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Performing electrical trouble shooting up to 480 volts.
* Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
* 3-5 years maintenance experience is required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Knowledge of welding and hydraulics.
* Knowledge of refrigeration equipment maintenance and repair.
* English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser’s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time.
Apply online on the Careers page at www.Resers.com or apply in person at the Recruiting Office, 3728 SE 6th Street from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Full time benefits include medical/dental/vision/prescriptions/401k and Thrift Thursdays where you can take up to 3 mixed cases of food home free!
Listing expires on Friday November 29th, 2019
APPLY ONLINE at https://careers-resers.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12800-Topeka or come to our Recruiting Office at 3728 SE 6th Street for open interviews on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week from 10:00 am-3:00 pm. First, second or third shifts are available.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. In depth preventative maintenance including ability to determine if equipment meets tolerance specifications.
2. Recognize mechanical wear leading to impending failure of equipment.
3. Reset PLC to repair machines.
4. Performs general and routine maintenance of packaging machines and equipment, peeler room and cooking equipment, filling equipment, labelers and ink jet printers.
5. Install and start simple inverters as well as reprogram and troubleshoot same.
6. Regularly cleans and lubricates machinery such as, shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Technical certification or 3-5 years maintenance experience is required. .
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Knowledge of welding and hydraulics.
4. Knowledge of refrigeration equipment a plus.
5. Knowledge of drive components.
6. Ability to read and write English. Spanish bilingual a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Occasional lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 50 lbs. is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We believe in good corporate stewardship. Conducting business in a socially responsible manner and reducing our environmental impact is good for us, our employees, our customers, our communities, and our planet. You can read more about our sustainability efforts in Reser’s Corporate Responsibility Reports: http://resers.com/sustainability
Listing expires on Saturday September 7th, 2019
Build, assemble, and test process controls electrical panels.
Lay out back panel and enclosure door according to electrical schematics. Pre-wiring, electrical component troubleshooting.
Listing expires on Friday June 7th, 2019