This is a managed services company that has grown 25% per year! They have won several awards including “Top 10 Small Business” and “Best Places to Work”. They support over 130 clients in the Kansas City area. This company prides itself on world-class support that they provide to their customers.
Their services are in high demand and as a result, they are adding to their staff!
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment working with bleeding edge technology. The firm is looking for hungry individuals wanting to grow their desktop support experience. This is an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure to Windows Server and Exchange Server. This role will handle Tier I and Tier II tickets with the opportunity to quickly take on the challenge of Tier III tickets.
This truly learning environment will support your certifications and desire one or more of the following: A+, Network+, Microsoft PC Certification (MCSA 2003 or MCTS Server 2008), Security+, Microsoft Server, CCNA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Address Incoming Incident Tickets Activity Submitted by Our Customers
• Provide Excellent Follow Up Communication with the Customer
• Manage Incident Activity to Ensure Support is Provided within SLA
• Documenting the Customer’s Technical Configuration/Architecture
• Escalate Issues When Appropriate