Simplicity is your expert for smart home solutions in Kansas City. Our engineers and technicians design and install smart home solutions that make your life simpler so you can create the perfect environment for family and friends. From whole home audio, video, home theater, automated lighting and shade control, to surveillance, security and Wi-Fi networking, just imagine what could be and we will make it happen.
Our Smart Home Pros combine technical skills with world-class customer service by evaluating and installing equipment for smart home needs.
Job Description Smart Home Installer/Technician combines their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems on time and on budget for the company’s clients. The installation technician will work on projects from running wire to installing and terminating equipment in rack equipment. Ideal candidate would have a High School Diploma and/or minimum 3 years of previous employment with an AV or technology deployment industry.
If you have been installing audio video systems for a while and you are ready to step up to the next level, here is the ladder.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to follow directions
• Ability to work independently or on a team
• Adjust to rapidly changing environment
• Ability to be on a ladder
• Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting up to 80 lbs.
• Organized and Neat
• Ability to run wiring
• Use basic hand tools
• Basic computer and smart device usage
• Technically inclined and adept in current technological trends
• 3+ Years experience in programming control systems
• 3+ Years experience in rack wiring
• 3+ Years’ experience in running wire in a commercial or residential environment
• 2+ Years centralized and de-centralized lighting systems
• Able to trim out Cat5, Cat6, RG6-F, Speaker fittings
• Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
• Basic troubleshooting of most AV equipment and systems, like: Projection systems / display devices / Crestron control systems / Switching / routing / interfacing technology
• Crestron Integration Systems – OS2, PYNG
• Crestron Lighting Control
• Motorized Window Treatments
• Distributed Video Systems
• Distributed Audio Systems
• Network Systems – Wi-Fi Installation
• Surveillance Systems with Offsite Viewing
• Access control and intercom stations
• Apple products (Apple TV, iPad, Airport Express, iPhone, etc.)
Listing expires on Friday October 11th, 2019