Jakobe Furniture is seeking qualified candidates for our Shipping Department
Jakobe Furniture is currently seeking individuals to work in our shipping department as Shipping and Crating Specialists.
• Performing, designing, and building custom crates.
• Preparing shipping documents.
• Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Consolidating shipping orders.
• Creating stacking plans and shipping deliveries.
• High attention to details
• Ability to work as a team
• Good communication skills
• Ability to operate power tools and pneumatic fasteners
• Being able to perform repetitive tasks
• Having knowledge in supply chain management.
• Flexible to work on weekends and nights
• Being physically capable of lifting, pushing and pulling heavy items
• Organization skills
Candidates for Shipping Specialist jobs need to have a High School Diploma or equivalent education level as a minimum requirement.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid driver’s license. Jakobe Furniture is an equal opportunity employer.