FASTSIGNS COMPANY VISION
Imagine loving Monday morning, as much as Friday night. Imagine being a part of a team of people that trust each other. A team that is willing to engage in healthy conflict to reach the best solutions. A team that unites around common goals. A team that is willing to hold each other to high standards. Is that the kind of team you want to be a part of?
A Fastsigns Production Specialist cuts, laminates, paints, applies, refinishes, wires; whatever it takes to make a great sign. The PS combines speed with quality. They put themselves in the customers position by keeping an eye out for quality issues and fixing them before the customer even knows about them. Though a PS is by nature independent, they work well with team members when a project necessitates it. A PS hates disorganization and understands the waste of time and materials that often result from it.
Building signs with an eye for the details
Installing signs either solo or with a team member
Maintaining cleanliness and organization of production areas
Maintain inventory of stock and report levels to supervisor
Much of what we do can be learned on the job. But here are the qualities that you’ll need to bring to succeed:
– You can work under pressure, yet retain an attitude of ease with team members and customer.
– You can work independently and don’t need a supervisor looking over your shoulder.
– Organizing chaos into order is second nature to you.
– You are humble. When you make a mistake you fess up and learn from it.
– You are comfortable using light power equipment, such as power saws and power drills.
– You are able to lift 50 or more pounds and stand for long periods.
– Maintain a sharp personal appearance
– Basic Electrical and Welding Knowledge