TARC Industries is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Production Assistant Prime Services. This position will work under the guidance of the Production Manager in the day to day operations of TARC Industries, especially work related to mail services and document destruction. Work with the Production Team and Employment Associates to complete Prime Service contracts as identified by each work order.
• High school diploma or equivalent with some training in the areas of mail processing and bulk mail services
• Two years working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or bulk mail service experience.
• Computer experience required with a working knowledge of data base management, including competency with Microsoft Office Suite. Preferred experience with Adobe design and/or other design programs.
• Applicant must possess great organizational skills and be able to work sell with others in a team setting.
• Fork Lift experience preferred.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, no evenings or weekends with eight (8) paid holidays. Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and PTO is offered and much more. TARC, Inc. is a participant in KPERS.
TARC, Inc. conducts background screenings and post-offer pre-employment drug testing.
Come join our team of dedicated human service professionals!