Provide all retail and installer customers with a high level of
service. Support store management in accomplishment of
1. Follow and promote all company customer service programs, i.e. Hi-5, Low Price Guarantee, Dialing
for Dollars, Related Selling, etc.
2. Promptly greet walk-in customers in friendly, courteous manner and assist them in the selection of
3. Assist manager, assistant manager and/or installer service specialist in serving the commercial
customers as needed and directed.
4. Clock in/out at the appropriate time, following company policy.
5. Complete required LMS training modules relevant to position.
6. Make price quotations and advise customers on product application, while offering Low Price
Guarantee to all callers.
7. Take telephone orders, make recommendations and suggestions of substitute or related items when
8. Accept cash and/or checks, and make change. Process credit card transactions. Utilize card and
check readers for each transaction.
9. Accept returned merchandise for credit, according to all policies and procedures.
10. Handle customer complaints.
11. Report inventory/stocking errors to store manager for correction.
12. Assist with completion of daily image maker, and planogram updates, including but not limited to, out
front stocking, fronting and facing, cleaning etc.
13. Perform various types of clerical work, i.e., prepare new and warranty merchandise returns to be
shipped to the distribution center, assist with monthly stock adjustments, and assist with daily
14. Maintain catalog and price sheets in an orderly manner.
15. Assist in inventory.
Competitive salary based on experience. Visit www.oreillyauto.com to apply.
Listing expires on Saturday March 14th, 2020