APPLY ONLINE at https://careers-resers.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12800-Topeka or come to our Recruiting Office at 3728 SE 6th Street for open interviews on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week from 10:00 am-3:00 pm. First, second or third shifts are available.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. In depth preventative maintenance including ability to determine if equipment meets tolerance specifications.
2. Recognize mechanical wear leading to impending failure of equipment.
3. Reset PLC to repair machines.
4. Performs general and routine maintenance of packaging machines and equipment, peeler room and cooking equipment, filling equipment, labelers and ink jet printers.
5. Install and start simple inverters as well as reprogram and troubleshoot same.
6. Regularly cleans and lubricates machinery such as, shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Technical certification or 3-5 years maintenance experience is required. .
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Knowledge of welding and hydraulics.
4. Knowledge of refrigeration equipment a plus.
5. Knowledge of drive components.
6. Ability to read and write English. Spanish bilingual a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Occasional lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 50 lbs. is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We believe in good corporate stewardship. Conducting business in a socially responsible manner and reducing our environmental impact is good for us, our employees, our customers, our communities, and our planet. You can read more about our sustainability efforts in Reser’s Corporate Responsibility Reports: http://resers.com/sustainability
Listing expires on Saturday September 7th, 2019