APPLY ONLINE at https://careers-resers.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12800-Topeka or come to our Recruiting Office at 3728 SE 6th Street for open interviews on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week from 10:00 am-3:00 pm.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees the maintenance of production facilities and plant machinery.
2. Schedules preventative maintenance for the building and machinery.
3. Troubleshoots machinery problems and malfunctions.
4. Orders mechanical parts and supplies as needed.
5. Evaluates machinery stock parts for maintenance needs or replacement.
6. Installs machine parts and accessories.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. 5 years maintenance experience.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
3. Basic PC skills are required.
4. Training experience preferred.
5. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Occasional lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 50 lbs. is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We believe in good corporate stewardship. Conducting business in a socially responsible manner and reducing our environmental impact is good for us, our employees, our customers, our communities, and our planet. You can read more about our sustainability efforts in Reser’s Corporate Responsibility Reports: http://resers.com/sustainability
Listing expires on Saturday September 7th, 2019