Leverage your INDUSTRIAL maintenance experience in a role with exceptional growth potential and benefits. This is a chance to apply your expertise in a growing company where you will enjoy the clean facility and great culture.
If you have been waiting for a better maintenance position, this is it!
Premium Waters is looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in the Riverside, MO area. 7:00PM to 7:00AM- 12 hours shift
Some of the benefits to you:
• Competitive compensation – Starting at $27.46 + possible overtime
• Great benefits package – Including medical and dental coverage as well as short term and long-term disability, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, generous PTO, wellness program, and gym reimbursement
• Company provided uniforms
• Advancement – There are so many avenues to go as the company grows. Because they promote from within whenever possible, almost all their leads and supervisors started out on the floor.
• Company-wide events – Including incentive lunches and opportunities to help serve the community!
• Give back – Premium Waters is committed to making a difference through employee volunteerism, corporate contributions, product donations, and business partnerships (they support and sponsor numerous nonprofit and disaster relief organizations and events).
• Stability – Premium Waters is a financially sound organization that has grown through acquisition and continued reinvestment in the organization.
• Latest and best equipment – Enjoy working on high tech equipment, all stainless steel and food grade. Premium Waters has 3 robots on production lines!
• 2-2-3 schedule give you plenty of time to rest
• Prefer if you have at least 1-3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment and own tools, we want to hear from you!
Please click Apply to email your resume to: www.premiumwaters.com
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
• Conducts maintenance on distillers, i.e., oil changes, blows out air lines, cleans and tightens belts, etc.
• Maintains safe and clean workshop, follows safety guidelines
• Tracks all performed equipment maintenance in logs
• Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment
• Performs all repair tasks necessary to keep bottling lines operating efficiently
• Performs all bottling line changeovers
• Programs all production equipment using PLCs
• Troubleshoots all production equipment when programming issues arise
• Repair and maintenance of equipment and building
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Listing expires on Saturday February 1st, 2020