Advancing Healthcare Together – The Future of Healthcare is in Topeka Kansas
Why The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone’s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. For more than 100 years, the hospital has combined compassionate care with lifesaving technological advancements to our patients and the communities served. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of technological advancements, and a generous and supportive community.
Our St. Francis hospital is seeking an experienced LPN for our Women’s Center. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:
* Delivering nursing care according to the standards of care defined within the Kansas Nurse Practice Act and the policies and procedures of The University of Kansas Health System, St. Francis Campus.
* Clearly communicating both orally and in writing, to foster staff and patient understanding of treatment plan.
* Sensitivity to the patient’s needs such as physical, spiritual, and emotional and evaluates response to the delivery of care.
* Effectively manage department/patient activities in a time efficient manner to ensure the delivery of care is well-organized and proficient.
* Provide quality customer service to patients, families, co-workers, and other members of the interdisciplinary health care team to create a professional and respectful environment.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
* Completion of LPN program
]* Kansas State Board of Nursing LPN licensure
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Basic computer skills
Now that you have read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Competitive salary, health insurance, wellness program for health insurance premium rebates, 401k, free fitness center, tuition assistance and many more. Apply online at: www.kutopeka.com/careers
Listing expires on Thursday January 2nd, 2020