Industrial Maintenance Technician – Electrical
This position conducts troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on machines critical to the manufacturing process.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform Preventative Maintenance
· Ability to read schematics and ladder logic
· Troubleshoot and Repair electrical systems
· Repair motors, AC/DC drives and control circuits.
· Troubleshoot PLC’s – Allen Bradley and Siemens
· Perform equipment calibrations per ISO requirements
· Repair brake, clutch, and tension control systems
· Repair and maintain high voltage test equipment
· Repair and maintain 480V electrical distribution equipment
· Maintain and operate boiler, air compressors, and fire systems
· Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic system repair
· Work independently and/or with others including team members, production supervisors, and support personnel to schedule and complete assigned work orders.
· Maintain areas to 5S, HSE, and Quality standards
Education: High School Diploma or GED; VocationalTechnical school certificate preferred
Specialized Knowledge & Skills (If Applicable) in the following areas:
– Use of necessary tools
– Conduit Bender, Pipe Threader, Band Saws
– Basic Hand tools
– Multimeter, amp clamp, etc.
– Electric AC and DC drive systems
– PLC and HMI control systems
– Documentation of work orders in CMMS (MP2 system)
– Problem Solving
– Managing the Assigned Task
– Ability to work independently and in teams.
– Reports directly to Maintenance Manager
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions (If Applicable) Supervision
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.