No experience necessary…BUT…being honest, dependable and hard working IS necessary. Our customers are very important to us. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service so we are looking for someone that sets high standards for themselves. We already have an exceptional crew of techs and cleaners and we’re looking for someone that will fit in with a group of great people.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• EPA refrigerant certification NOT required; will not be doing any refrigeration work.
• Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license and have excellent driving record
• Good physical condition is required with the ability to lift and carry 70 pounds and to work from a ladder at times.
• Passing drug test is condition of employment and you will be subject to random drug tests as a condition of employment
• Able to be courteous to customers and co-workers
• Able to print or write neatly using correct punctuation.
• Ability to work from verbal instructions
• Ability to follow instructions and work effectively without constant supervision
• Dependability and the ability to get along with others
• Clean and sanitize ice machines or assist with installing ice machines in accordance with appropriate standards and procedures
• Assist with other requests as needed
• Full time (meaning we need you at work every day) Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm with 30 minute lunch. Might be required to come in a little earlier or stay a little later every once in a while.