Jakobe Furniture is seeking qualified candidates for all levels in our Final Assembly Department
Jakobe Furniture is currently seeking individuals to work in our assembly department as Material Handlers, Basic Assemblers, and Advanced Assemblers.
• Prepare work by studying assembly instructions and blueprint specifications.
• Organize parts, tools, and materials.
• Assemble components by examining for correct fit and fastening parts.
• Verify specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolve assembly issues by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
• Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
• Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contribute to team effort to achieve desired results.
• Control and Instrumentation
• Equipment Maintenance
• Manufacturing Experience
• Attention to detail to ensure quality
• Operate Power Tools
• Decision Making
Candidates for Final Assembly jobs need to have a High School Diploma or equivalent education level as a minimum requirement.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid driver’s license. Jakobe Furniture is an equal opportunity employer.