Field Service Technician
Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups. Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers’ needs.
• Minimum 2 years active IT experience in PC, laptop, network, and server repair.
• Printer experience of troubleshooting and repair of printers to the FRU level a must.
• Experience in field service style of work who can work on their own in a fast pace environment.
• Requires good people skills, is organized, good communication skills, and a sense of responsibility to the customer.
• CompTIA A+ certification is a requirement