Senior Technician – Wichita East, KS
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as a Senior Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone to 97211
The Senior Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Senior Technician/Mechanic
• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
• Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Minimum Requirements for Senior Technician/Mechanic
• Reading, writing and math skills
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
• Must have a minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment.
• A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
• Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers – join our team today! Your knowledge as a Senior Technician/Mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.”
Ginger Alber – 312-517-8124
Listing expires on Friday April 24th, 2020