Prepares and cooks family style meals for patients, visitors and employees of Stormont-Vail HealthCare by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Keep accurate temperature records.
• Cooks foodstuffs in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
• Meet requirements of quantity, quality and time requirements relating to meal schedules.
• Clean and sanitize equipment and perform cleaning duties as assigned.
• Work cooperatively with all other employees and perform related or other duties as directed.
• Must be dependable, possess good personal hygiene habits, and be neat and professional in appearance.
One year institutional cooking experience required; knowledge of safe food handling techniques; courses in institutional cooking preferred.
This position is PRN (no benefits), Day and Evening shifts, as needed.