• Assist with 3D modeling, ensuring correct reference files are attached and model reference directory is up to date; develop 3D models utilizing drawings, sketches, and design skills.
• Coordinate with project team by utilizing the Project Database; report project progression updates and or issues to Lead Designer as required.
• Assist in the review of designs for consistency, safety, operability and maintenance requirements before submitting to checking.
• Help create guidelines, checklists or other applicable knowledge base documents as assigned.
Collaborate with team members in design and drafting techniques to challenge abilities; provide constructive feedback to aid in employee development.
• Collaborate with various discipline and subsidiary groups to provide expertise and support business needs.
• Assist in completion of as-builts by utilizing RFIs, ECNs and red-marked drawings from construction to develop “Conformed to Construction Records” as required.
• Participate in project and layout meetings; coordinate and assist in activities of project team members.
• Proficient in utilizing a Computer-Aided Drafting program such as MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoads, Navis Works, AutoCad or AutoCad Civil 3D
• Basic knowledge of the latest computer operating systems, spreadsheets, and databases
• Ability to effectively communicate through emails and utilize electronic meeting requests
• Associate’s degree in drafting technology and one-two years’ of civil design experience or a related field; or completion of a vocational training program in drafting and one-two years of civil design experience or a related field; or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of one-two years’ of civil design experience