To manage and provide accurate, current and complete financial status of all operations of Homestead Affordable Housing Inc.(HAH), Homestead Community Development Inc. (HCD) and all other properties developed and managed by HAH or HCD.
This position performs input functions for computerized accounting in standard accounting formats; and maintains the required audit documentation for an acceptable audit trail. Enters data, handles accounts payable/receivable for numerous properties, files and does payroll. Provides reports to Managers, Director of Property Management, President, Board Members, Investors, Governmental Agencies and others as needed.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Maintain and record transactions for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
2. Provide control and accountability for all funds, property and assets to assure purchases are solely for authorized purchases.
3. Provide comparisons of outlays with budget amounts and actual performance.
4. Provide staff with assistance as needed and written policies as warranted.
5. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management or others as directed.
6. Provide monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports to funding agencies as needed.
7. Review timesheets, complete payroll and generate payroll tax reporting.
Other duties as required:
1. Function as a team member in the HAH organization completing activities that enable the organization to thrive and grow in its ability to serve low income households.
2. Assist with Multi-Family programs as needed.
3. Assist Financial Manager, President and Director of Property Management as needed.
4. Provide help and support of Single Family Programs as needed.
5. Attend meetings to promote our organizational goals
6. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
1. Must be proficient with Quickbooks, Excel, and Word Documents.
2. Must be able to operate office equipment